12.05.2015

Drugstore Holiday Makeup Look


Photo edited by lovely Peili from @peiliee

Today I'm sharing with you my first holiday makeup look using mostly drugstore products. The focus of this look is the eyes, I used reddish brown and green shades to create this smoky eyes and added a pair of fake lashes for a more festive look. Since the eyes are pretty dramatic already, I only used subtle highlighter and contour powder on cheeks. For lips I decided to go neutral, using my trusty Rimmel lipliner in Eastend Snob.



Can we just spend some minutes to appreciate how gorgeous this palette is? I finally got my hands on the oh-so-famous Comfort Zone by Wet n Wild. It's extremely affordable and the quality is extremely good, it's probably one of the best eyeshadow palette I own. I will review this palette in detail soon, it deserves a post on its own. 
I used the dual-chrome shade at the lower right corner and pad it in the centre of the eyelids, it looks green in the pan but on eyes it's a gorgeous reddish brown with a green sheen. Then I blend in the sheer green shade on the top right corner into the crease, blend blend blend. Lastly I added more definition at the corner with the burgundy brown shade. 
To finish this smoky eye I added a cat eye flick with matte black eyeliner and added a pair of fake lashes.


On cheeks I used the matte highlighter from Paloma Contour Blush palette(review) as well as Kiko bronzer (review). On lips I used solely the Rimmel lip liner in Eastend Snob, I've raved about it for so many times that I won't bore you with more words :p


Products:
Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Light
Urban Decay Naked Concealer in Med-Light Neutral
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder (review)
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette 
Eyes Eyedo Eyeliner
Eyelure Lashes in Volume #100
Kiko Eyebrow Sculpt Pencil (review)
Kiko Bronzing Powder in 100 (review & swatch)
Nars Paloma I Highlighter (review & swatch)
Rimmel Lip Liner in Eastend Snob

What do you think of this look? Will you go with bold eyes or bold lips?
xo, Jessie