12.20.2015

12 Days of Unique Beauty

12 Days of Unique Beauty Review
I received a huge unexpected parcel at the end of November. It turned out to be my surprise birthday gift from my best friend Shan. It's the Feelunique's Beauty Calendar featuring 12 beauty products from hair band to eyeshadow palette. It's a perfect gift for someone who likes trying out new products and it's a great way to discover new brands!  



Beauty advent calendars are so in-trend this few years, especially this year, so many brands and websites have come up with their own calendars. As a beauty blogger, I can't think of a better gift to receive, there are so many brands in the market that I have never heard of and wish to try out, let alone the excitement when opening a new grid! Lets see what is inside...

Hair: 
Redken Extreme Length Primer
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
Phyto Hair Oil 
Popband London Hair band

All three products are special treatment for dry/damaged hair, which is what my hair needs. The Elasticizer seems to have very positive reviews so I'll start with it. The hair oil sounds really interesting too, it's pre-shampooing.. oil before shampoo? :o Last but not least, the hair band has officially become my favourite, I haven't tried this kinda elastic band before even it's been so popular, 'how good can a elastic band be?' But I was wrong, it's super comfortable!

Body/Skin:
Roger & Gallet Shower Gel
Grown Alchemist Hydra Repair Day Cream
Gatineau Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum
NUXE Lip Balm
Salcura Winter Skin Hand Therapy
this works Deep Sleep Plus Pillow Spray

There are several items from this category that I'm really excited about. When I opened that grid and saw the full size NUXE lip balm, I gave myself a high-five. I can't survive winter days without it! The hand therapy cream also sounds really good, I have superb dry hands all year round and they get even worse in winter. Lastly the pillow spray, I've heard plenty of great things about This Works but I haven't tried anything from it yet, looking forward to try this.

Makeup:
Monu Illuminating Primer
Fleur De Force Quad Eyeshadow

There aren't so many makeup items in this box, however I'm looking forward to both of them. I haven't heard much about the brand Monu, but I'm always after a good illuminating primer, you guys know how much I love dewy skin. As for the eyeshadow palette, it's gorgeous! I couldn't wait to open and swatched it as soon as I saw it. Fluer did a great job here, it has a beautiful shade selection and they are all very creamy. 

Overall, I loved this beauty calendar. As a beauty blogger and enthusiast, this box of gem has brought me so much excitement! The only thing I wish for is more makeup items, especially any lip product! But that's just me being me XD
If you're interested, or if you're looking for a last-minute christmas gift, it's still available on Feelunique.  

Did you get any advent calendar? please share with me :)
btw don't forget to enter my YSL giveaway, there is only a few days left!
xo, Jessie