2.28.2016

Are you a #NARSissist?


Are you a #NARSissist? 

My answer is a big fat yes. Every time Nars comes up with a new collection I wish that I can have all of them. It's unrealistic and it's unnecessary however I'm sure you can relate to it. So when I came home and saw a NARS bag filled with all this goodies sitting right on my table, I was overwhelmed!


All three products are from the NARS x Steven Klein limited collection, I have the One Shocking Moment cheek palette from the collection as well and I absolutely adore it, you can find my review on it here if you fancy a read. 


The Killer Shine Lipstick in Besame Mucho* is one of the deep rose-nude shades that I'm obsessed with at the moment, it has beautiful finish with a natural sheen and feels very comfortable on the lips. However the lipstick is so incredibly soft that it broke after two uses, it might because this is a sample -size.. I decided to depot it later which might be a hazel but the product definitely worths it.

The Single Eyeshadow in Stud* is a cool-tone bronze with gorgeous shimmers, I often use it on the center of my eyes for an everyday look, if you're a glittery eyeshadow girl you'd love this one. 

Finally the scary-but-fun lip gloss, it's the Killer Shine Lip Gloss in Provoke*, a deep purple with subtle gold shimmers. I love crazy colours, as a matter of fact I'm dipping my toes in the dark-lips water but this one is just a tad too much for me at the moment. However, I found a perfect way to wear it: apply a tiny bit on the center of the lips and blend it out with finger tips, it creates a beautiful purple sheen!


In the picture above I'm wearing Besame Mucho on my lips and Stud on the center of my eyes. It's been my go-to look recently, who doesn't like bronze eyeshadow and nude lips? 

Have you tried anything from the Nars x Steven Klein collection? What's your current favourite Nars product? Please share with me! :)

xo, Jessie