12.16.2015

Winter Fashion Wishlist (Chance to win a £400 voucher!)

Knitted Top - 3.1 Phillip Lim
Wide-leg trousers - Givenchy
Earrings - Venyx
Off-the-shoulder dress - Self-Portrait
Sandals - Giuseppe Zanotti
Faux fur jacket - Philanthropy
Clutch - Olympia Le-Tan
Silk lace slip - Flur Du Mal

The lovely people at Farfetch contacted me and asked me to review their new app, also offered you guys, my beautiful readers, a chance to win a £400 voucher. This post is a collaboration however not sponsored, my opinion as always is honest :). Today I'm sharing with you some of my favourite picks from their Farfetch Discover App.


First of all, Farfetch is not another regular online shop, it is a community of over 300 fashion boutiques from all over the world. Shopping (or window shopping :p ) from New York, Paris and London at the same time is such a unique experience. Farfetch has a website as well as a new-and-improved Farfetch Discover app. If you like browsing through fashion items on your phone, you'd love this app. You can shop by different categories, designers or boutiques, most of the items are styled on models so there is endless styling inspiration. I probably can't afford those designer brands at Farfetch but I'm still hooked on this app, who doesn't appreciate eye candies?

Now onto my picks, in the first image:
Wide leg trousers are so in-trend this year, this pair from Givenchy is such an elegant piece, it'll look great with that white knitted top. Every girl needs a little black dress, here I picked two, the one in the middle is by Self-Portrait, it may not shown on the picture but it has a naughty cut-out blow the chest area; the other one is more like a slip, the lace detail so sexy! As for the accessorise, gosh I love them all, I mean how cute is that clutch?!


Knit Sweater - Vera Wang
Cross body bag - Red Valentino
Skeleton bracelet - Vivienne Westwood
Three band ring - Maison Margiela
Black clutch - Bao Bao Issey Miyake
Boots - Chloé

The picks in this collage is more casual, sorry that it's mainly accessories, but I just can't resist XD. I love jewellery designs with a twist, this skeleton bracelet is on point!  And that black clutch, it can make any outfit ten times cooler!

Lastly, some practical info:
The price on Farfetch includes tax & customs, so no worries for international shoppers!
Farfetch App currently has free shipping, ends on 18th Dec! 

Your chance to win a £400 voucher:

How do you like my picks? What's your current favourite online shop? Please share with me :)
xo, Jessie