10.11.2015

Instagram Roundup #1



I've been obsessed with Instagram lately, probably thanks to my new camera ;). Updating Instagram is much easier than writing up a new blog post, so I thought I'd share the recent contents on my Instagram feed with you in this post!
If you like what you're seeing, come say hi on Instagram! I'm over at https://instagram.com/bear_and_berries.

1. Take a deep breath, it's finally weekend!

2. Blog post- What's in my makeup bag? My makeup routine has been pretty stable so I thought I'd share with you the products I've been loving.

3. My first attempt to video swatching. Kiko's bronzer, Nars setting powder and Lancôme blusher were swatched in the video. Trying to fit all three of them into 15 seconds is not easy!

4. I've been loving this top from Brandy Melville, it's so comfy and can looks good with anything!

5. New in: Kiko's bronzer and Inglot's contouring powder. I've heard both brands for so long, now finally get the chance to try them out!

6. OOTD. Love the grumpy cutie print on the top!

7. A super simple yet healthy soup idea. Millets, lump sugar and pumpkin.

8. OOTD. "No Bullshit", yep!

9. Bus trip to Cadaqués. It is a stunning town, beautiful beaches and lovely architectural style.