4.12.2015

Keep It Classy - FOTD


Lips: 
Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick in Keep It Classy (link)



Face: 
Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Foundation in 100, 200 (review, link)
Topshop Beauty Bronzer in Sandcastle (link)
MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (link)
Glossybox Blusher in Glossy Rosewood (link)


Eyes:
Make Up Store Microshadow in Nox (review, link)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Demolition (link)
3 Concept Eyes Under Eye Flash in #3 Lovable (link)
the Balm Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette (link)


I've been loving this base and eye makeup recently, it suits absolutely any outfit and lip colour. Today I chose Keep It Classy because why not! 
I've been reaching for Yves Rocher's foundation almost more than my favourite Dior BB Creme, that means a lottle of love! Blusher and bronzer are my good old combination, Glossybox's blusher is totally beyond my expectation, it's soft and rosy, gives you just enough flush. As for bronzer, I'm still looking for a better one, the formula of the Topshop bronzer is alright, but the shade is a bit too warm for me. 
For eyes I blend Sultry from the Balm's palette in my crease and pop the MUS's gorgeous nox on the lids. This single shadow is magic, it looks pink in the pan but once it's on the skin it gives a lovely golden reflection. I've reviewed it here.


Do you have any bronzer recommendation? What's your favourite products recently? :)
xo, Jessie