4.06.2015

Dupe of Diorskin Nude BB Creme - Favourite Spring Base Products

Diorskin Nude BB Creme - dupe
We all want a light weight, glowing base for spring. Diorskin Nude BB Creme has been my absolute favourite for quite a while, despite of all the praise it earns, I still want to find a more affordable alternative.

Here it is! Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Foundation has made its way to my everyday makeup routine, I even stocked up a darker shade to make my perfect match for summer times!

I discovered it on one of my favourite bloggers Killer Colours, she is very talented and I recommend you all to check it out! After I realised she uses this foundation in almost all of her looks, I rushed to the shop with no hesitation.

 Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Foundation - dupe -Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Yves Rocher Youthful Glow Foundation - dupe -Diorskin Nude BB Creme

The coverage is medium, it is perfect to even skin tones for everyday uses. However concealer is absolutely necessary if you need a flawless look. What I love the most is its finish, the name describe it as a glowing foundation, although I would rather say it gives a natural velvety look with slight glowing finish, which I adore for warmer weather (no disco ball face after a few hours!). Speaking of which, it stays put after 10 hours of wearing, just a tiny bit of shine but hey it's ten hours!

The only thing I can complain about is the shade range, there are only six shades in total (on Swedish website), of which three are warmer(Beige) and three are cooler(Beige Rose). I saw that there are ten shades on their American site, but still...  I am a NC20 and I would say the shade Beige 100 is a bit too light, while Beige 200 is way too dark! Looking to the brighter side, I will always be able to mix my perfect shade :p

I will use it in my next FOTD post, stay tuned :)

xo
Jessie