8.09.2015

Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - Review



I've gone through half of the bottle now, at the beginning it almost fell into my "products that I regret buying" stash, but now it's safe to claim that it is my all time favourite facial cleanser  ;)

If you've read my Most Repurchased Skin Care Products post, you'd know that I'm really really serious about facial cleansing. I used to cleanse my face with three steps:
1. Take off eyes and lips makeup with makeup remover.
2. Cleanse with facial wash.
3. Double cleanse either with a gentle foaming facial wash or Bioderma.

I use the Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash as my primary cleansing product at step two. First of all, the scent, oh my it is sent from heaven! It smells very refreshing, rosy and fruity. That was the first step to win my heart!

It says on the packaging that it's a cleanser and exfoliator 2-in-1, there are plenty fine milled particles in it but to be honest if you need a thorough exfoliation, you'd need another exfoliator. As for the cleansing part, it does a GREAT job. It can take off everything, I barely find any product residue on the cotton pad with toner. Because it does such a good job, I have skipped my third cleansing step, there is no need for double cleansing. A heads up is that you need enough amount of product, a full pump is necessary, otherwise it's not gonna cleanse well at all and that was the reason I didn't like it at the beginning.

Finally my face feels so soft and comfortable after using it, the skin does not feel tight despite of its great cleansing power, that's a huge thumbs up!

I usually follow up with a toner and a moisturiser. The toner I'm using at the moment is LancĂ´me Tonique Confort and the moisturiser is the Clarins Daily Energizer Cream.

xo, Jessie