It may look complicated but it’s actually pretty easy to make. You need the following ingredients:
- 2 mango (you can replace 1 mango with 250 gram frozen mango)
- half grapefruit
- ~150 ml coconut milk
- ~30 ml milk
- tapioca seed
2. Heat up coconut milk and milk.
3. Add the milk mixture into mango puree, the puree should be about twice as much as milk. Mix well and set it aside.
4. Cook up tapioca seeds. This can be a bit tricky. Put the seeds into boiled water and turn down the heat to medium heat. Cook until the water boils again, now the seeds should be transparent with a white dot in the centre. Now put the lid on and let it set for 20 minutes.
5. Peal the grapefruit and strip them up into small pieces.
6. Finally combine the mango puree and milk mixture with tapioca seeds and grapefruits, mix well and add the rest of mango bits on top.
7. Leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours, and voila! Enjoy!