6.03.2015

Lollipop - FOTD

This is a simple yet fun look, I chose natural eye makeup and spiced it up with my current favourite lipstick combo. 

Base
I've heard Lisa Eldridge saying that makeup is not about cover up for many times, I can't agree more! So for everyday makeup look I usually go for a light coverage base product just to even out skin tone, today I picked Diorskin Nude BB creme. To add some colour I used Lancôme 'Blush Subtil'  Powder Blush in Sheer Amourôse and recently reviewed Topshop Beauty Bronzer (post). Lastly, I applied MAC Soft and Gentle on cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose.

Eyes
For eyeshadow I used a matte brown and a shimmery champagne from theBalm Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette. As for eyeliner, I used my all time favorite- Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner, oh dear I can't speak highly enough of this eyeliner! I have super oily eyelid and this is the only one by far that doesn't smudge nor transfer at all! Other than its lasting power, it is glides on smoothly and gives an intensive black colour payoff. 

Lips
I used a bright lip combo, they are both featured in my 'Lips For Spring' post, first I apply a layer of Lollipop by Revlon, blot it and then apply Shion by Sensai on the top. 

What is your current favourite product?
Have a magical day! 
xo, Jessie