1.24.2016

Life Lately with Instagram Roundup #2


I have been doing pretty well at scheduling and posting weekly, however since Christmas there has been so so sooo much going on in the uni and I have been posting on Bear and Berries less frequently than I wanted to. Thank god there is Instagram which enables me to update the bits and bobs in my life XD. While Bear and Berries is ready to be on track again, let's start off by catching up with the past month. If you like what you are seeing, come say hi on Instagram :)

1. This is simply a giveaway hat's too good to be true. I know the chance is tiny teenie, but WHAT IF?!
2. A new post talking about my five go-to lip products with reviews and swatches of all of them. Can you tell that I like pink lips a lot?
3. Ripped jeans kinda day with my new candy-sweet-super-girly coat!
4. A massive haul with a good blend of high-end and drugstore products, I am really loving the formula of the Wet n Wild lipstick so I got another 7.... Oh and Black Opium,  I know it was hyped up a long time ago but hey better late than never right, plus how can a perfume be out of style anyways?
5. I missed blogging so much that I had to write up a mini review on these eye creams on Instagram. If you're interested I'll expand that into a proper blog post! :)
6. Flying back to Barcelona from the holiday break, it's the most breath taking sunset I've ever experienced..
7. That's about when the workloads start to get overwhelming, but coffee first, or should I say home-made Caramel Latte first?
8. Finally got my hands on some NYX products! I got the new matte liquid eyeliner as well as two soft matte lip cream. Have to admit the formula of those lip creams are stunning, I'm definitely after more of them!
9. New coat = selfie XD. Got this camel coat before Christmas and I can't stop wearing it!

Now you've caught up with my life lately, how's yours? btw do you like this kinda post? :)
xo, Jessie